Please check with the Singapore Immigration website (https://www.ica.gov.sg/) for the latest requirements for your passport to enter into Singapore.
Below are common answers for those holding passports that require an entry visa into Singapore:
Letter of Introduction (LOI)
Ethan Hathaway is based in Hong Kong and we do not have a local contact in Singapore to sign the V39A. Alternatively, a Letter of Introduction (LOI) can be obtained from the embassy to support your application.
To obtain a Letter of Introduction (LOI), Please contact the Saudi Arabia embassy located in Singapore.
Email address: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr Mohammad Mirdad / Mr Mohammad Saud
Office Number: +65 67345878 ext 1024
For Saudi Arabia Citizens, please send the following documents by email to the Saudi Arabia Consulate in Singapore.
- The Subject of your email- Invitation Request to Singapore- Letter of Introduction
- Your Saudi Arabia Passport (Full Color Scan)
- Your Saudi Arabia ID (Full Color Scan )
- A employment letter issued from your company
It has to state
- The reason you are travelling to Singapore
- The Arrival to Singapore and Departure Date from Singapore
-The employment letter has to be written in Arabic
The Embassy Office Hour:
Monday to Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m (Saudi Arabia Time-4.30AM-11.30AM)
Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 noon and from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m
(Saudi Arabia Time-4.30AM-7.30AM , 9.30AM-11.30AM)
For further details at the embassy: http://embassies.mofa.gov.sa/sites/singapore/EN/Pages/default.aspx
Saudi nationals are required to apply for a visa into enter Singapore. Processing time would normally take 3-5 working days excluding the day of submission and the Saudi & Singapore weekends
Application For a Visa To Enter Singapore
With immediate effect from 1 April 2013, the Singapore Embassy in Riyadh will no longer accept individual walk-in applications. Applications must be submitted to any one of the authorized visa agents below.
1. Fursan Travel & Tour Company (Tel: +966 11 2931160, website: www.fursan.com.sa)
2 VFS Global – Unified Visa Application Centre (Tel: 058 080 0191, website: www.vfsglobal.com
All visa applicants are required to complete the attached visa application form in full i.e. all columns and blank spaces completed.
Submission of documents
You can apply for your visa through any one of the authorised visa agents
Visa applications will be accepted only when all the following documents are in order:
1. Fully completed visa application form;
2. 1 recent coloured passport size photograph with white background adhered to the form;
3. Photocopy (in A4 size - 1 copy) of your passport pages and any valid visas to other countries;
4. Letter of Introduction (LOI) in (PDF format) from a local company or company in Singapore (sample of LOI is attached). Level 2 nationals are especially advised to provide LOI for their travels to Singapore. Official letters from MFA or other government ministries (with English translation) from government ministries will also be accepted.
5. All documents in Arabic, including official letters, should be translated into English language, otherwise it will result in a delay in processing; and
6. A local mobile or telephone number for contact when visa is approved.
The processing of the visa will commence on the date when ALL documents are received in order and not when the incomplete application is first received.
The normal processing time for application for visas by Level 2 countries is at least 5 working days excluding the day of submission and the week-ends.
For Level 1 countries, the processing time is at least 3 working days, excluding the day of submission and the weekends.
The authorised visa agents will liaise with the Singapore Embassy for the collection of the visa for the applicant.
For the list of Level 1 and Level 2 countries, visit the website of the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore at www.ica.gov.sg.
For further enquiries, please call the Embassy at +966 11 4803855, extension 300
***Disclaimer: These information are intended for informational purposes only. Please refer to the website here for latest updated procedures.